W Sotrender zajmujemy się analizą i przetwarzaniem danych z mediów społecznościowych, takich jak Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube. Pracujemy dla dużych firm i marek, pomagamy im zrozumieć co się dzieje na ich kanałach społecznościowych, poprzez analizę danych. Oferujemy trzy zakresy działań z danymi: analizę, raportowanie i porównanie z konkurencją.
- Selling our SaaS tool together with research & consulting reports
- Identifying and managing client requests.
- Serving clients and solving their problems on a daily basis.
- Preparing offers and presentations for clients.
- Upselling current Sotrender clients and identifying opportunities to upsell.
- Communicating with clients & leads via e-mail, chat, phone and during meetings
- Keep customer satisfaction at the highest point.
- Readiness to learn new skills and acquire knowledge – we will teach you how to deal with the responsibilities listed above!
- Interest in digital marketing and social media
- Being communicative & easygoing
- Proactive in sales activities
- Ability to make long-lasting connections
- Good command of English (at least B2)
- Fluency in Polish
You will gain extra points if you have:
- Some experience in cutomer service or sales
- Experience in digital agencies or market & opinion research industries
- Knowledge of the SPIN methodology
- Stable employment, with a contract type chosen by employee.
- Good salary & attractive bonuses with both individual and team components.
- Working in a tight-knit team who enjoy their work.
- Friendly work environment: flexible hours, laptop, and cosy, spacious office in a villa with garden in Warsaw (near to Służew metro station).
- Shared health plan and ability to participate in sport packages (cofinanced).
- Supporting employee development, e.g. individual training package (at least PLN2000) for conferences & trainings for each employee to use with their discretion, and opportunities to participate for free in many conferences and other industry events.
- Big opportunities for professional development and participation in the dynamic growth of the company building innovative products with the use of modern technologies.
- Good coffee available all day long.
Working in this role will allow you to gain experience in the following:
- International sales in foreign markets
- Working in a fast-growing technological company, building international business in the SaaS model, supported by venture capital
- Digital marketing, specifically in social media, and in market & opinion research
- Creation and usage of the Customer Journey and the Service Design approaches
- Working with technical teams (Product, IT Web, Data Processing, Data Science)
- Usage of top tools like Hubspot, JIRA, Confluence and G Suite
Possible career progression paths include:
- Customer Success Specialist / Manager
- Customer Service Specialist / Manager
- Account Manager